Tuesday 8 March 2016

Happy Women Day?


My Oppa. 
1stly i hate his eyes. The make up artist highlighted his sepetness and... hmmmp is it on purpose? 
He always act cute and sometimes too much kiddoness for a 30 yrs old is unbearable.

But when he open his mouth and belt out the strong deep sultry vocal melodies... im all melted and wooed. 

That oozes charm and im all for the charm and talents. 
And when he dance... oh god. 
Just what if he could dance with me. 
What would i give in?
Haha... Well probably he wont resist me cuz he is perhaps is a kind soul cuz he smiles alot. :)


Today is not my day. I suppose it was because of the headache. It was afternoon when it happens.
I think i have highlighted many times that i hate 3 kind of attitudes.

Intentional ignorance.
Stupidity.
Rude.

I faced all 3 of them today.
Pissed me off early in the morning. 
Rude and shameless customer came with no warning blast into my bizM room without my consent. 
Fortunately i have the best bizM and someone who will not just protect me, but always fight for our rights than to cater to rude customer. 
I felt like i was being shamed, like an indication saying that i didnt do a nice job. 
Lesson learnt. Just be straight forward. 
This kinda people dont deserve dignity. 
They have none. Fuck u.

Then came selective ignorance.
That is also rude. 
Anyway... yea. I talked a lot of nonsense.
Thus it doesnt matter really. 
Plus i ignore certain demanding and rude people too. So i think i deserve this karma.
So imma give u sense. If that is what you want!
Becareful of what you wish for cuz u just might get!

Then came a stupid. 
Why will one be stupid is mostly due to her ignorance to be better and smarter. 
If your stupidity and ignorance doesnt bother another person... be it. Be it forever. No one is gotta care. 
But if you interfere my job im sorry imma screw you up for sure. Dont be surprise if i give you hard time. 
Im not those kind soul who can continuously spoon feed everyone every time all the time. 
Put some effort pls?

Then came a hq manager who called in for the 2nd time to nag me. Fuck la... 
I think im quite understanding and pleasant to listen to for my incredible humble and sweet voice. Thus he made it a point to chit chat and nag me. Actually there were 2 of them this week that got me all fucked up. 
Damn u guys. 

Hmmp.
Woman rite...
We double everything you share with us. 
I give you an additional 10% of every 100% you gave me. Anything lacking i wont be negotiating. 

If you are looking for a tough time with a hell yea bitch. Here you are!

Dammit. 


I live by this quote.
I never fight for attention.
Attention always find me.
Sometime so much so that i have to run and hide away.
I wonder if that is my problem.
But when it doesnt come when it should, then im tempted. 
I hate you for that. 

Sometimes the best partnership doesnt have to be a couple. They could have love each other so much at a different time and wave length and all they can do is just see each other happiness they each found individually. 

I wish i would be lucky enough to be spared from this torture.

God. I feel sickly these 2 days. 

You ridiculously vanished for 5 days. 
If your presence doesnt makes a presence, then you doesnt makes a difference. 
So did i feel that? 

A little bit if that. A little bit if this.
One spoonful of sugar. 
One spoonful of shit.
This is what i always get.
And you know what? I rather i dont and ever taste sugar if shit is eventually what i deserve. 

Im ego. Im down right an ugly super human being. 
Cuz im emotional thus i should stop writing or i would have name u, u, u and all of your fucking disturbing stories cuz im just so pissed and tired. 

Lol. 

Damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment