Thursday 31 March 2016

April Fool 2016

Not sure if i have written any post on 1st of April for the past 5 years.

I used to write almost daily. So i think there was.

Being a hater to joker i think tomorrow will be a day i hate most. But fortunately im surrounded by sensible people. Thus i dont have to hear and be subject to lame jokes and pranks.

I can be funny and damn serious at the same times. The fact that i often care a lot... if you happen to make jokes of something that matters to me im telling you ill be hating you.

*

1st quarter of the year is over.
I have know you for almost half a year.
So much have changed since then.
Days are speeding with no sign of mercy and
time are ticking fast like no body business.

We are on a slow cruise which is hanging in the middle of the sea.
It's beautiful there. Nights stars us and privacy.
But im fearful as there is uncertainties and no clear directions.
There is no land shall the ship sink.
There is no man shall i drown.

Be my truth among the lies.
Dun let me make the fool out of myself.
Ive been one too many.
Not with you pls.

Lets see if you would keep your suggestion about coming Saturday. Im tempted to know if you will proceed with a plan.

Surprise me.



No comments:

Post a Comment