Friday 11 March 2016

I wonder what drove me mad today.
Dissatisfaction of my Hq practise, acting quite stupidly recently.
Or stress over rushing many ready to complete works esp when ill be off on Monday.
Or what? What is that Joanne?

If i slammed my phone, then you know how pissed i was. Immature hor? But trust me. I can do worst.

*

We ate lunch for the 2nd time after the complication. With her presence. The magic is lost.
But it's okay. Okay is good.

*

Funny why u need to walk away when he came during our conversation. We werent taking shit. We were talking work. This wasnt even about prioritization. It is about 1st come 1st serve basis. He lost my prioritization. I havent even give it to you but you are more than ready to throw it away.

And u feel the needs to walk away even before i finish briefing about your case. Again, i wasnt taking shit. I was talking works. So i guess i was repeating shits.

A rush of madness.
I felt like im being given away when i dont even belong to anyone.

Its okay.
Its okay.

Dont i already got used to it?

Very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment