Wednesday 30 March 2016

Batman Vs Superman

Ive never watch any new Batman or Superman series. I swear!
But this one is special.
1stly cuz he mentioned about this movie b4.
And we dont have many other movie to choose from. He reserved his bromance movie for me.
So yes, i was already looking forward for this movie for that obvious reason.

Since it was released last thursday, critics began to poured in in all media. Most of them were bad.
Then there are these battle against critics and fans.
Im none of both. I just wanna have a chilling time.
Most probably because i went in with no expectation i found the movie pretty good.
Of course there were some moments in the movies i might have an idea to improvise esp Ben Afflect's suit.

But overall i gave it a 7/10.
I was not bored by it.
Pretty decent! Surprisingly the boy said the same.
I thought he was expecting more action but i didnt see him yawn. :)

Sometimes in a movie like this, you dont go in expecting full action pack just because it was a superhero movie. I like how the drama unfolds. I like the fact that Lex Luther hated heroes cuz he blamed that the hero plays god and god is not fair cuz god didnt save him when he was torture by his father. So he wanted a revenge. Haiz of course he cant win a hero but that itself was a satisfactory act to me who felt the same way but cant do what he did just to express a hatred we kept for so long. That lunatic gave a good crazy performance. Remind me of Joker.

Superman dies. Damn!

Hmmp...

The earliest movie i had with u thus far.
Not too weird. Accommodated.

Good night Panda.
Cheers. Dun stress out.


No comments:

Post a Comment