Wednesday 2 March 2016

I have a love hate relationship with my job

Something happened in my branch.
Something bad and cruel. Dealt with work purpose and he suffered the consequences.
I never would have imagined that this could actually happen and it happened to one of my closest colleagues.
This is unfair.
This is stupid.

Some stupid people do wonders and they got away with it.
This man is one of the kindest and he did not deserve this shit.

It was a serious matter and none of us can do anything. Thats when my HQ acted on this and ensured my branch level did all we possible could to fix it. I was told that HQ was very stern with this and that we must in our power to get the right thing done.

Noted that when we have to deal anything with authority in Malaysia, it could take forever and everything can go wrong if there is no powerful hand to fix this.

I was on my nerve the whole day even before the news came in. Not being able to be told got me randomly worried about nonsense. This news really blow my mind as it is the worst that could have happened.

I know i shouldnt talk about it. To discuss about it.
To ask further at all. I was not suppose to know anyway. It was so sensitive and im not sure if im even helping in the matter if i keep harping on this news. Im not in my power to help. So i keep my mouth shut. And work the best that i could. At least im contributing to my company who is saving my friend.

Arghhh.... fuck it. Fuck it.
When i finally saw Ms Yap and we talked about it when she came back with good news, i got teary eyes. Everyone was worried about him and those getting the news were more than relieve.

Take care bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment