Friday 4 March 2016

C.O.L.O.U.R.S

Dear blue,

Ive been grey for a long time.
Sometimes light, sometimes darker...

Those were the time when i was as pure as white lilies.
I like to stay that way. I really do.
But i couldnt help the interference of colours and some colours attach to me strongly.
Unwillingly. Shamelessly.

On the good day,
Violet brings elegance to me.
While yellow cheers me up and wishes me a blessing day.

On contrary,
There will be days when ill be dark as hell and it always prolong its stay.
The gloom n darkness are chilling but never comfy.
But little that i know without pitch black night, i wouldn't be able to see stars.
They wouldn't come out and i wouldn't hv love them ever greatly.
The moon will shy away...
I don't like that.
Dont avoid me like that.

I can't own or claim the rainbow as mine.
That would be selfish.
If i ever named as the owner to the glorious rainbow...
I would love to dedicate it to my dear Siewin.
She never gives up on me.
Irregardless of what.
My iron lady. My leo partner in crime.

While i'll just hold on to grey.
Grey is comfortable. Soothing.
Never too dull.
Never too bright.
Never too shy.
Never too loud.
Never too intimidating.
Never too exposed.
But its okay. Okay is fine.
Okay is great!

So dear blue...
Would you like to be my shades and dress my sky as bright as possible?
Or would u floor me like waves of ocean, bring me warmness with your embrace every time you hit the shore?

Or would you answer the moon's calling every night and leave me alone again?
Just like every singing bird who flies away to its comfort tress every time the wind blows?
Every single time.

Have you ever be afraid of your own shadow?
Or are you more afraid of not seeing that again?
One will only miss the value of another presence when it is gone forever.
Will you miss me when im gone?

***

You have mark you trail to the enchanted forest, sacred thorny pathway, a road not taken.
Your silly bravery.
What were you thinking?
Who are you really?
Address yourself.
Speak your soul.
Nothing but the truth.

Or you shall brave the storm and cuts.
Im caged and i cant help hurting those who try to cut me loose. I dont know how. Im sorry.
I wish to protect you.
Perhaps thats how i protect you.
While i stay the same.
Gloom, hollow but rather safe than sorry.

Now you found the door.
Would you knock or should you think twice?

***

Fuck my poetry.
Lol
Lol

I really should write a book.
Perhaps get a master in English literature 1st?

#jcdagreat
#shamelessselfproclaimedpoet
#hollow

My dream to stare at stars every night on my lazy chair is going to come true. Very soon.
Then ill get a puppy (maybe pupies). :)
Guess what... i already have name/s ready.
I shall name it/them Bay/bee... awhhhh :)
Then A dance floor.
A studio.
A stage.

Then a room full of wonders, magic and happiness.
Would you be around?
Would you stay?
Would you?

***

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains
Can you paint with all the colours of the wind
Can you paint with all the colours of the wind...





No comments:

Post a Comment