Monday 14 March 2016

Happie White Valentines Day


Initially my request to date him out was purely just wanted to have our us time and his companion to watch Kung fu panda 3. 

It was a monday, my annual leave of which i took out of the blue and it was Tan Sri Dato Sri Dr Teh Hong Piow bday. 14th of March. 

Until facebook told me that it was also a White Valentine Day where some asian likes to call it and it is a day where gals confesses to guys.

Wow.

I was like this is super coincidence. So will this work to my advantage or ill just end up being cheesy when the other party doesnt feel that way.
Aiks... like he often says... 
you think too much joanne. 

Funny how i almost buy him a white chocolate. Kinder bueno,  a brand i really like and i thought he might like to try it too. But i changed my mind. 
I dont know what is the right time to do the right thing.

It was a good night. I just wish we can have a longer dinner time so we dun hav to rush for a movie. 
Or that today was a weekend so i dun have to chase you home and that we can have our 2nd round cafe visit like last time. 

I had a great time ive forgotten to take a photo of you to remember today. Even before you told me that CJX noted your hairstyle i already saw it and it looked somewhat refreshing. Not too much n revealing but just smart and cool. Just like urself. 
I like that a lot. 

Cjx told me you used to put effort in setting hair for outing and stuff as she examined your previous photo. 
And she said you dont really do that now. Perhaps you are not feeling it or you have no reason to do it. 

Thus today you gave me a pleasant surprise. 
Weekday date is a bit too rush. If you even call it as one. 

Lets go find godiva with me. 
Full fill this desire of mine.

Seeing you put effort in working on your target made me feel proud. 
At least i know if u want it u will do it and excel. 
Gayou! Best of luck n wishes.

My bad.
45 min rides is damn tiring especially at night.
Hmmp. Forgive me for my demand.

*

Imma try something. Lets see if you are smart enough to notice that. Haha
...

Happy White Valentine









No comments:

Post a Comment