Thursday 2 June 2011

5th jamming

It has been along time since I last heard a great voice... She would be an additional member in the original duo partnership. Her voice is so pure and clear... sustainably nice and full... If I ever see her in cafe singing with such vocal, it would really challenged my confidence. I would doubt myself as a good singer and if I were even close to good. Now is a different story. We are gonna sing together and this will really push me further for betterment We clicked instantly as we are both friends to Alvin and she is just nice. The last song we duet, Purest of Pain was simply amazing. We made it chinese/english version and it was fantastic. I really believe we will collaborate well and the result will be a blast!!!

Suang Dao =))))

No comments:

Post a Comment