Friday 24 June 2011

The Beauty of Science


Triple phosphate~ It was breath taking the moment I saw it... I was amazed by the act of discovery rather than really seeing an crystal in an urine sample. It was not a good sign for the patient XD


 This is Cysteine~ uric acid~


 I always have a heart for stars~ I was staring at the crystal for a very long time~ It was beautiful. By the way this is Calcium Oxalate.... not a good thing too


Ooo... Damn lotsa RBC... and a big star ~ I mean Calcium Oxalate somewhere in the middle... A quick glance of this picture looks like a planet in our universe =) A moon or something...

I used to love astronomy and all things about the universe


~ Saw a lot of stars today filling up the dark sky and they were mesmerizing. I thought to myself... hey, we ain't that far away from each other... We are under the same starry sky... Then I smile... I'm not missing you tonight =) Cuz I know you will always be there for me~


No comments:

Post a Comment