Sunday 19 June 2011

2nd Baby Step ^^

With a better condition this time, I sang better. I rocked a few songs... I murder few others. Aduhai... I'm still not in my top form. But I'm glad a few of my songs caught the customers attention. Many of them basically stop chatting and they had their eyes upon me, smiling.I already received their silence applause.

Second time around, it was almost full house at the cafe. My Paulian geng arrived quite early. Eewen, OPM, Kayling & Bf and LokeWoon were here. I was trilled and very happy to see all of them. Then Wilson and Minwai too arrived~ but u guys were late lor. XD. It was an almost complete gathering of U65 =) Also, Thanks dear Joanne Wong... She was sick yet, she paid me a visit~ so sweet of u~

OPM curi-curi video taped my performance of the song Stand By Me. OMG... It was slightly dark, and I was damn nervous. I really wanna do it well especially in front of my dearest fwens. Thankfully, it was alright. Must thank lady boss' special drink~ a special made hot ginger honey-plumed coke. It warmed my vocal chord instantly. I would really love to have one of it every time I perform... 

This cafe singing is beneficial. I learn the importance to better prepare myself and to remember lyrics. LoL. Song selection is essential as well. Would you suggest me songs that you think are suitable for my voice? 

The lady boss actually told us that that night marked the highest business rate since its opening day a few months back. Whoah...shocking... I'm glad. Anyway, next Saturday will be my off day. There will be more time to prepare a new set of list... I promise, I will try to make it good =)))


I know it might not really a huge thing to begin with... But I'm counting steps to my big dream ahead. I'm collecting every pieces of experience and guidance I need to get there... 

Would you walk with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment