Tuesday 7 June 2011

Result !!!

Following the fever, My voice is badly affected. I lost my range and all strength. Damn it. It was so devastating!!!
I've never sing so badly for a very long time. Feel so down graded for not being able to hit the right notes. I suspected the result, but I thought I could give it a shot, just to see if I can really pull through any song when I'm sick.

I'm so bloody sucky. I will not ever risk my voice any more for I understand how important it is to me. Nobody can tell you how much it does unless you truly depend on it to survive. 

Result out jor!!! Was held by Stu Ukm earlier cuz I haven't pay the fee. I didn't know that I need to pay it so fast. U, truly blood sucker. Sigh!!! Paid this noon. So, just know I checked via SMPWeb, and tadaa... 3.33. Shud be my 2nd lowest score to date =(


Thesis = A  seriously all effort didn't go down the drain. Extremely proud!! For this six credit hours, I suffered for a very long duration, but every of the conscious minute I spent on my Thesis teaches me a life time lesson.


Sistematic Mol. = A- (my 2nd Fav)

Genetic Resource management = B-

And My First Ever C for the entire semesters in UKM goes to :

ANIMAL BREEDING = C+

Wahaha.... luckily X fail man. It was bloody hard cuz I was basically a blind man when I walked into the hall. Zero knowledge of the subject and I was 100% depending on the past year paper. Mana tau kena fool la...

Ha, FU AB!!! 

I dun love U!!!
Oh o.... Lastly, Spanish pass! Im super duper relieve. Audited but, I respect Dr' Leyshack so much, I don't wish to disappoint her. Well, I probably gave her a good laugh with what I wrote en la espanol examen. 

Lo siento, mi senora~ hasta pronto durante la convocation =))

Ahoi, So wanna Convo right away. Can't wait to meet all my dearests. 

 Girls, is our turn to wear purple jubah lo... my fav colour... =)

Getting that C should have trigger my emoness, but somehow I don't feel anythg unusual. Eh, I think medication is disturbing my hormone... so I should call this calmness, invalid. Hmm, ~ Now I need to fan all the bloody charges UKM is applying on us. I'm not paid yet I need to pay so much! Walou eh... 

Rules are Rules, but if it's unreasonable and unacceptable, changes ought to be made. 

I always dislike seeing animal carcass on the road. It just tells me that how clueless the animals on the road and how ignorance human being can be. There will be a day, I gain fame and fortune. That would be the day I voice out to those pitiful souls~ mark my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment