Sunday 19 June 2011

Just watch A-Lin performance at the 22nd Golden Melody award show of Taiwan. 


She was incredible!!! She sang almost flawlessly~ Live show with that high standard... She is simply inspiring!!! This is the style I wanna be~ I might not ever be as great as her, but I just wish I could be at my best at all time. I need to figure out my full voice potential. I will never give up... I will strive for it. 


The only spots that have taken the perfecto acknowledgment was the 1st song into~ too low, I barely listen to her, as though she has a little problem going deep. Another spot was when she sang the last song, a bit off pitch neh~ the part when the fireworks blast off. LOL...macam pandai dengar jek... It did happened. 
Watch it!!! Bet you'll have goosebumps!!!

BraVO A-Lin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment