Sunday 26 June 2011

I think I sang well tonight while jamming... But somehow something is lacking... And I don't know how to tell it out loud... Can somebody please read my mind? Ha... I think even the best psychic will die trying to figure out what is in my head. 

Why am i being so complicated? I'm a mess....

Chronic personality disorder I assumed.... Bipolar la, Depression la, OCD la... I always feel there are 3 person stuck within my body... Hahaha...does it sounds creepy already?? Joanne being the normal one...

Well, stay away from me... Or I will eat you alive!

Oh oh... Happie bday dad!!! You ain't perfect as a husband nor a father... But you did try. For that I love you.  I'm a darn great daughter of yours. Just wish to remind you of that... You will have me in your old age, you will see me when you are lonely, you will definitely be loved~

Happie Birthday Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment