Tuesday 21 June 2011

I feel so powerless when I'm not with my girls

My meows... in fact those stickers of cats on my phone are falling out~ ironically 
 
I feed on compliments to feel powerful on stage
I miss you guys dearly... 

Sigh, I feel so immobile, so trapped, still being very much pulled back from all new things in this whole internship period... Call me unappreciative, call me emo prone ~ watever la. I've just rejected another offer to help a senior to compete in a song composing competition at Singapore. Saying that No was like a deep papercut on the finger... So much Yes in heart, so much No for now... I'm bounded still... Arghhh. 
 
I swear I will turn things around... I swear I will walk my own pathway
I'm glad, I'm still accompanied by my hometown fwens... being very supportive in my new found stepping stone~ cafe singing gig.

Intern Report undone... dun care dy la. No mood to write~ I dun wish the supervisor to pay me a surprise visit this week...pls pls pls

Urine Station~ sucks but interesting. I just need to learn how to take in breath and at the same time filter the scent and how to sustainably use the breath~ 

Buenas noche!


No comments:

Post a Comment