Saturday 4 June 2011

I dun like

U always made me feel unworthy... I guess I don't mean that much to you... I don't like it when I'm ready to converse, you wave goodbye. I don't like it when I want to talk, you wish good night. Whoever it is. In whatever situation or time. I'm far better being left not responded rather than left hanging. I don't like this feeling. 

Thinking back, this is exactly what I do when I do not wish to talk to that person. That person might be either a jerk or someone I just am not compatible with. Long chat will definitely makes the relationship turn sour, so it's wise to be kept minimum. So are you doing the same to me? Keeping it minimum? To set barrier? Hey, it was tough at 1st to just keep you as best friend but i did. I just miss you as dear friend! Sigh... Why am I being so explosive is anybody guess. I think I know why. But I won't let it. 

If he comes along well, I will accept him. I will choose him over you. 

I'm sorry... Im just taking the shits outta my head. N i don't wanna be positive and giv all the right reason to give way to what you have done. For once, let me be a hard core stubborn and unreasonably ridiculous fwen of yours. Forgive my insecurity... I don't mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment