Saturday 4 June 2011

I had my blood examine that day... I finally know my blood type. I wish I could be AB+ holder~ you know to be stingy for once. Hmm, I guess Malcolm is right alter all. I'm born to be an O+ holder... 
~Universal Doner~

Then I examined my full blood picture. WBC, RBC, PLT and all components are normal except for my hemoglobin level. I'm in the normal range but I have the average guy level. > < LOL

For those who are close to me, they knew how much I am afraid of needle... The biggest reason why I hate Dentist. But currently, I don't feel right... and since I'm "working" in Pathlab and I don't get paid at all, why don't have a free screening for myself. Oh, bad news. After the bone scan test, as expected, my calcium level is indeed lacking. I am so close to the barrier of the danger zone. Sigh... 

I was seeking for Malay songs esp those my favorites for the gig purpose. I knew those songs very well, but my guitarist might not. I seek for the lyrics as well. While going through Siti Nurhaliza lyrics, I suddenly remember a performance I did during someone else wedding. I was in standard six. My dad send my name and the song I sang in my 1st competition in school Purnama Merindu. I was called upon and so I went up the stage. Somehow, I love another upbeat song, Satu Cinta Dua Jiwa at that moment, also by Siti. So I asked for a change of song and I sang it proudly. I don't remember being terrified but my eyes were very much on the TV cuz I don't remember the lyric much. Even now~Oh well @@

I was already singing Siti before I was expose to English songs. 
She was my first love if I were to ignore Sammi Cheng cuz I can't sing Chinese for that time being. My 1st album was also Siti's~ 1st or 2nd. I remember I was drawn to the song Purnama Merindu when it was played repeatedly on TV and I actually went to the store and seek for it. 

Before I knew or I was told that I am terrific in English songs, I thought I sing Malay's best. Now I would say that I have a style. My vocal is distinctive. A little bit of soul with a heavy touch of RnB??? Do tell me please... Where do I really stand?




No comments:

Post a Comment