Monday 30 May 2011

4th Jamming

I sounded great tonight despite little cough disturbing. I guess Strepsil helps =)))
When I was in NewTune dealing with bad cough and never ending rehearsals, I depended on it alot...
And of course, practice makes perfect... 
I can't believe I rock that song... What's going on by 4 non blones.

It wasn't perfect but I managed it... 

Might have an additional member in the duo. Hope to get a nice duet partner =)

*

Had the shock of my life!
Today, when I was opening samples from clinics around Seremban, I bumped to a funny looking plactic bag packing alot of liquid in it. Curious, I got closer to it, touch it and i felt it was sumthing hard submerged in the liquid. I kept asking around until they saw the form. It was written a uterus sample with the request to do a test to see cancerous level of the inflamed organ. OMFG!!! I was totally blank for a moment... I yelled and I thought I was going to faint. I was almost holding a real organ! If only I was in HQ, I might learn more examinations and all these knowledge about human diseases which I'm always keen to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment