Saturday 28 May 2011

No body really believe it when I say I'm shy ha...LOL. Well, if you feel this way, you are lucky cuz I found you nice and is easy going. So, there is no problem of breaking the ice. But with other strangers depending on which type and their intention that i assumed, I might be harsh, unkind, ego and even SHY!!! 

HAHA

Anyway, 3rd round practice le. I really like the melody of the guitar. He plays it so well, it draws me to groove along. I take it as a learning process. The chemistry between the musician and the singer is important and I'm glad we had it. By the end of today practice, my throat has taken its toll on me... My voice started cracking... Sigh. I have small cough and the I guess physical fatigue will affect the voice too. It sounded lazy..and really tired. LOL. Hana, will sleep early and will moisture my throat well from now on. Things I sacrifice for my love to singing...

No comments:

Post a Comment