Saturday 7 May 2011

Haley Reinhart & Jlo in American Idol

Inspiring!

I want to sing aloud just like those days in NTLP, in bandroom with music freakos...Or dance swiftly at Pusanika floor... I miss you all so much my miaos~

I'm not happy. Seriously not happy... I'm so down, I don't even wanna do a humming

I don't wanna hear myself, I just want some silence moment.

Internship is going fine, everyone is so nice and I'm learning big molecules now instead of tiny fragile fragments of DNA. I'm currently dealing with blood and urine from human. Everyday is a busy day and gosh, the stinks and the spilled urine in packages... Sigh. I'm running around with all procedure from A to Z. I hope these are all worth it.

Morning sucks and the whether is going crazy lately... Can't sleep well at night~

I need a life. I need my friends right away...
Be here for me okay? I don't like to feel lonely and be left alone.

And I'm not okay!
***

Happy Mother's Day

I love you more than anyone in the world. Please don't doubt it! Live your live healthily for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment