Friday 27 May 2011

When you hear me scream at home, don't worry. I'm not being abducted. I am most probably playing with my dog. When you hear me sweet talking but never hear any respond, no, I'm not psychotic. I'm not talking with myself. If i do, you won't be hearing anything XD. When you hear me laughing with myself, and all geli stuffs are spoken, I should be hiaoing with my dog. LOL. The way i play with my dog is like the way i play with a baby. Pity baby is very old dy. A sick dog~ after playing crazily tonight, he just lay closely to the gate. I guess he is ready to sleep. I forgotten that baby is no longer hyper active. Even popping is a hard task for baby now. He won't be living forever, and I won't let him. It's time for my mom's freedom and mine as well. The day my baby leave me is the the day Joanne will die~ Emotionally. Someone please do pick me up.

10 years has almost pass by with you in my life. You are closer to me than my own brother, you probably love me as much as my mom. You never expect anything from me, nothing except for a little attention everyday. For that, I'm 100% Joanne when I'm with you... 

You are the dearest miao in my fragile heart, and you are 2nd in my list. 

=')

No comments:

Post a Comment