Friday 20 May 2011

acoustic jamming

So I’ve tried! First official practice with Alvin. Pity guy, just came back from KL. He was eager to proceed so I have no reason to decline. Although our place is near, but night time, my area is sorta dangerous. So he picked me up and we jam at his home. Since he was busy earlier, he was unable to listen to the songs I suggested. He listened on the spot and played it out with his guitar instantly. Very skilful! Up to my expectation! In fact, true to his words!. He says he can get the melody once he listens to the song. Pro guitarist wei~ He’s got groove! He plays with feel and most importantly creativity. It’s nice he is an easy going dude and that makes me ease up very much. Well, not sure if it’s a good thing cuz I’m darn noisy. And I’m kinda strict and fierce when it comes to musical perfection. Lol. I hope I don’t frighten him. I’m looking forward to the second round of practice. After some studies with the songs, I bet he will definitely grab it nicely. I like it when he grooved with the song chorus ‘If I aint got you’. He mashed Stand by me with Beautiful girls and it works. This is the fun of jamming!!! Full band’s is cool and lively and acoustics’ is simple yet beautiful. I like em both. Thanks Alvin for the playing tonight. I am really happy to sing again. Paiseh, I will sayang my voice better from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment