Sunday 1 July 2012

Happy Birthday Justin :3

 :) 

My 1st crush

Still charming...Erm, cute la.... beyond words. 
I should have organize it better but well, paiseh....

It was random & too sudden. I'm glad you're in town & you can make it. Wish you have a more lavish & lovely bday celebration ahead. The last time I saw you was back in last year October. Gosh...8 months plus ago. 

All the best in your future undertaking. I'm sure you'll be okay :) 

Most importantly, (sincerely) go find the lucky girl. Seriously, if none of us could get one soon, the lame 'us' jokes will keep repeating itself no thanks to Mr. Lai Keen Hoong. LOL!!! Who's to blame again? Haha~ & hey, since this 1st crush, I have fallen out of another 3 big crushes along the years. There.... I have progressed. Move on le....this joke is already impractical anymore.



Can I make our gathering one month once basis ? Then, I wouldn't have to miss you all so much. 

Lastly, Happy Birthday the 24th dear love. 
 U're worthy of every dream comes true.
A gentle soul like yours deserve the kindest rewards. 

:)

I told you
You're gonna look extremely good with the spectacle on.
Isn't them just gorgeous?
LOL
HAHAHAHAHA
Pls dun hate me ....................

Demanding as usual~ But you always play along :)
Ever lovely

Never mind I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me I beg
I remember you said

Friends forever....

A promise I made for each individuals in U65 too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment