Monday 2 July 2012

2/7/2012

 @Putrajaya 02/07/2012

Sudden arrangement of date to Waterfront Putrajaya during Justin's Bday Celebration yesterday. 
Since I was on leave, another bestie also on leave & together with another 2 dearest whom are officially jobless, we decided to take a stroll on the garden. I was reluctant but the hell, go play la. Why decline right?
But it was slightly dissapointing. Maybe I was expecting more but... nice outing though especially with my dearest around.

:) 

Seeing someone else driving make me realize that I have an ill-road manner. I'm easily irritated by road bullies & life endangering jerks & also those lack of road senses drivers. I am not best driver around but if I can adhere to the laws & you making me feel threatened, I will honk you, like madly. LOL...

Or maybe I won't. I will MCB CCB & etc perhaps.
I will try to reduce that though. I promise to try.



The smile is wearing off in every counting day.
I'm trying to seek values in life, to remind me that I'm very much alive!!!
Hence please (as fast as possible) get the hell out of this miserable-me-self-sympathizing-world would you for goodness's sake!

Erm, Set a time maybe. By July 7/15 I'll be completely recovered. At least I wouldn't let this blog to continuously be poisoned by my emo posts. 
The year 2012 is still long ahead. Shall the apocalypse come, I wish to die knowing that I have lived a life with fulfillment- I did try to strive for my dreams. I did seek for opportunity. I did enjoy my life. I did gave in & gave up. I won some lucks. I failed some chances. I lost myself & I came back stronger.

I guess I have around 12 days left to be emo. Days will be much brighter then.


No comments:

Post a Comment