Monday 23 July 2012

Yea


 Not that I wanted it badly... Since Blackman tak mau come over as my movie partner, which was invited only after I bought the ticket, he declined & so that was it. I watched the ice age trilogy alone. 
I'm not sure whether I wasn't feeling the movie cuz I expect much more than it was or that I was bored cuz I watch it alone. Anyway, it was a nice silly movie to enjoy with or without a movie partner.

If I wanted something bad enough, I will achieve it one way or another. I wanna get over my suicidal mood, so I was kinda desperate to seek fun. Since I have nobody here to talk it over, I ventured into an adventure. LOL

I took a bus instead of taxi to BPmall, not knowing exactly where it was. 

I actually walked into the arcade & change RM5 tokens to play Bubleman & Car race. OMG!!!
I was alone & while I was racing, I was like WTF in every 5 minutes. Hahaha...

Funny je... If only I have the whole damn day. 

I bought myself a flame red coloured lipstick. I'm drawn to red lately. Those who know me know I hated red! A lot!
How do call this phenomenon? 
Try dying or die trying

In a small town like this, there are at least 4 big malls located just nearby. Facing PBB & just behind the hotel I'm staying located a gigantic mall called The Summit, a mall famous for suicide freaks. A number of people chose it as a jump off point & died. 

How ironic!


 BP mall is nicer in a way it feels much better as a mall. It only has 3 storeys high.


This is my 1st cover in the mag.... Reluctant to volunteer but was cornered by the editor one night >.< 
X buleh lari. Gotta do what I need to do - To voice out for the strays which was the main reason I promised to write. 
My heart ache so badly whenever I see any stray longing for food. Or those being crushed on the road. 

Haiz. It's all human's fault. 


That was me during 7.40pm last friday before leaving Seremban Branch. 
Bydaway, I looked awful really. There was no glow!

I felt like a dead corpse.

Wee... Imma fly to Langkawi in September!!! 

August raya mia break still no plan. Yor!
Thailand trip will most probably be in Oct or Nov :(

Bday escape x jadi.... Pegi KL sudah... Since I have no where to go, attending bff performance on the 5th will be my priority. Sambil meet up with my fwens there. 
: (

Oh u noe what, BPT branch was burned twice last friday & saturday. LOL!!!!
I reached on Sunday & I thought they were having a renovation!
I noe.... bloody freako. He burned the hallway outside the branch on Friday wee's hour. 
The next day he brought it into another level- HE BURN THE ATM ROOM!!!
The funny thing was he didn't burn the machine. All he wanted was to create chaos n give warning. He drew a cirlcle on the ATM room's floor with petrol & light up the fire. As recorded by CCTV.

God knows what his intention was all about. Pls just keep attacking the bank. Be a hero. Don't be a jerk by attacking bank's staff. We all have no valueif you don't already know!

LOL!!! What a way to start a Monday with such news!

***

I hope u found urself a replacement. Whoever that person could be, he/she must be someone entirely better than I am :)

***

Oh god, if coffee is an illegal drug, I'm already overdosed & please call the authority to send me to rehab!!!

I won't say No, No, No! : 3

Roar~

No comments:

Post a Comment