Sunday 8 July 2012

1st week of July


Fwens said that I’ve changed. Maybe I did. I don’t talk very enthusiastically. I just am too tired to be the clown me. I want to feel everybody’s presence. N hears you guys out. How have you all been doing? Have life treated you guys fairly? I’m not interested to share mine. I have finalized every inch of details in my blog & those shall not be repeated through my mouth. Well, they were literary buried deep into words & will be transported to the past. Phew... Which is why no matter how suicidal I was, I didn't die eventually XD

It feels good to finally be able to go back to HOME. My own base. 2 months feels like forever. Meeting my own seniors & my branch superior are warming. I feel so at ease in my training ground. They want me back next week too but it was too late. I was again sent to Rasah when they didn't request for MCO. Changes cannot be made as the schedule manager said he has already informed the said branch. WTF him. He is indeed very pissed off of me regarding that issue. Arghhh... What's most touching was how much my superiors are willing to fight for me. Especially my boss :) Seniors often say boss sayang you. I'll brushed it off but I do noticed that. Thanks mentor. 

Had a lovely brief gathering with U65 mates @ Station 1 on Saturday. Close fwens accompanied with good manly singers are perfect match. Incomplete members though. Also not to forget my lovely Aries bff for years. We had a good dinner & chat on Thursday. Congrats on ur new job & the new figure too :).

My bday escapade is not finalized & I really hate this unwanted feeling. Gosh. FML. Fuck you! 
I dun noe what I want now! I just want to be away! Pls. I need a trope & a plan. That's it. Reach there, we can go separate ways. Desperate pun. I need this for a reason which I can't help it & I dislike it very much. So dun bloody ask why.

Met Christine & LokeWoon for luch today...... they actually work in the weekend. Goodness me. BP lab... Luckily I never join them the 1st time they offer me the internship place last year. Glad u're fine Christine :)

Sunday is always a sad day especially during the night. When I was in school, I will always anticipate Monday to come faster. Even up to Uni life, I have always love weekdays. Sigh. What a big change in my life. Then I realized that the day itself is not the problem. It's the work nature that's the problem. 

That won't change the fact the feeling has changed. I'm grieving over it. It will be over soon. I gotta get going. It was a clear sign & Thanks for that, sincerely :)

Another lazy week to go by....Ah, Imma come home @7pm. X care~

No comments:

Post a Comment