Saturday 14 July 2012

I have just watched the finale of Astro Talent Quest. At least the final showdown was worthy to watch. 
One of my fav Nicol won the competition :). 
Congratulation!!! 

I said it there, I'm gonna say it here as well. My habit- repetitive!
Can't help it really. 
Guys fear commitment because of responsibility. Girls scare to commit cuz we fear of disappointment.
There's this huge volume of disappointment in my heart~ if I could measure it in saiz that is. It's so volatile I feel like it could burst anytime. Yes, pms has done its part in exaggerate the matter but no it isn't the root of the problem. 
Today I heard our song. It didn't give me that much impact like last time it was to me & u.  I don't think you even bother now. I reevaluate myself as friend. I wonder if you would ever do the same?
I'm just gonna lay out one simple rule to all dear fwens from now on.
Do not simply promise me anything. Cuz I will believe on everything you say. 
I would have no doubt on you.
So please don't misuse it. 
Cuz I don't allow second chance. 
TQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment