Wednesday 25 July 2012

Reminiscing


Reminiscing

This was me a few months back. 

That time I thought I was fat. Now I don't even dare to look into the mirror! I had the same length of hair now, but certainly not the body. Sigh! 

Urgently looking for some cruel max jerk to tell me to my face. 

Hey bitch, U're fat & ugly... please go hide at home & don't pollute the sight of a beautiful world. 
& that jerk must be down right pathetic looking with zero knowledge in music. 

XD

Pls, I'm trying so hard to be less demanding already. Ain't it obvious?



Seriously angle problem la.... I remember I wasn't that slim though. That size M nicole's shirt felt slightly tight pun.... I'll be wearing it tomorrow though. I only hope that my tummy fats wouldn't be too hard to hide.

Time to eat right. 3 rignts!

The right portion!
The right time!
The right way!


No comments:

Post a Comment