Sunday 22 July 2012


Have been in Seremban for a whole good month & finally He set me back on track- Next destination, Batu Pahat. I somehow have this intuition that this Batu Pahat thing is coming. The effort He put into scheduling the destination & duration is obvious to me, at least is still favouring my condition. I thank him for that.
It feels so good to be able to return to my home branch. The sense of familiarity & belonging are so overwhelming so much so that I felt reluctant & leave tonight. I feel so sad to leave, I sniffed. LOL!!!
Darn right emotional. What in a world!

One of my colleagues is resigning. The branch will lose one of the most loved colleagues & I was shocked & sad to know that. The branch will not be the same without him. His resignation will leave a space in my home branch which means my chances to be grounded here increases. Hell, if I were to be grounded, my plan to resign by end of the year would be disrupted.
Oh gosh. 

One of my colleagues in that branch hates me. Wow! I cannot believe that! A kind & humble person like me will annoy somebody. LOL!! Well, he is someone who everyone loves to hate. He is kind to me but his character got on my nerves all times. Probably he heard me bad mouthed him. But I was only saying the truth. So he chose not to talk to me when I speak to him. A suicide choice of action! I hate unresponsive people. For me, those who unable to respond are hearing impaired & paralyzed people.  If you’re not, in whatever situation or even when you face somebody you hate, you bloody give a respond. So he chooses to ignore me. I did care. I wished he could be manly enough to speak & told me what’s wrong. If he hated the fact that I spoke something he dislikes about him, tell me to my face. I would apologize. Well, since he like it this way, like he would always say…up to you. Hence, up to you lor. U’re handsome but married. U’re tall & charming but character like sai. 

I realized that I really hate self-absorbed & stubborn people too.
 I could really make troops of enemies. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment