Tuesday 24 July 2012

Happy Cat :3

 It was initially a rush to eat out alone in another hotel named Landmark. A place where you can enjoy delicious Japanese food. Blackman brought me there once. I knew I will come back specifically today cuz I had a big rush to do so. Since Blackman didn't confirmed with me on the dinner plan, I didn't update him about my sudden decision too.

Took a taxi, & off me go. Arrived & expecting the cute service boy to still be there & there he was, standing so charmingly at the bartender side. I grabbed a seat & b4 I could make up my mind on what to eat, Blackman called & asked my whereabouts. LOL!!!

Since he can't made another date on this coming week, he rushed over to me for the dinner :)


The Landmark Hotel. If you ever come to Batu Pahat, pls come over & try it out. :)


 My Unagi set :)


Isn't Blackman cute :) LOL!!! Oh dear, the service boy must has mistakenly thought he is my ahem ahem. I so wanna tell him that he is the most handsome guy in BatuPahat but I couldn't. LOL! I need to go back there next time to meet this cute boy again & for another round of Jap meal :)


This place might be Blackman official own studio @ BatuPahat. I told him I wanna sing & as promised, he brought me to this studio & we sang awhile at the room. The current boss let us do it FOC :)

I'm happy cuz I got to sing even though I sang it badly. 
Blackman tried his hand on the Slash thingy for Sweet Child O Mine~ almost there~ practice more. This song is practical & you could use it in the future. 

Seeing you achieving one dream of urs gives me pleasure. 
I know mine will one day prevailed. In one way or another. It might not get there, but I know I will have a satisfactory achievement too.

Thanks Blackman, for everything :)

You made this cat very happy tonight :)



No comments:

Post a Comment