Monday 30 July 2012

The Pokey Game


Mother fucker.... Pain ar!!!!! Seriously.... not really THAT pain! But I fear needle & the sting hence, it was dreadful! 

I hear that this traditional non-drug practice was pretty marvelous & it actually works on many people.
Hence, I brought my mom over there & I was pulled into it as well. I had 3 needles on my hand. One on my arm. 4 on my face!!! You mad bro!!! 4 on the face!!!!
Well, nose allergy ma~ poke mana lagi? 


U might not believe it, but I could breath easily at this hour for now. Not sure if the effect could last until tonight or hopefully it could drag a few days time. Why am I so sure about it? Could it be some mental adjustment~psychologically misleading or something? 100% No! My nose won't tell lies. It could tell the weather more accurately than the forecaster. 

Hence the stupid needle really works. For now! This kinda therapy needed long treatments & continuous trips to eventually kill the root of the problem.   


If so happen unfortunately you have oldies or parents @home who suffers some uncomfortable sickness or even for normal sicknesses, you guys can bring em over & hav a try. RM15 per season which is for around 30minutes. Worthy of a try. 

The sifu was said to have been practicing it for more than a decade @ Italy. That's all I was able to 8. Well, I don't really bother how he gets it. If he's good, no matter where he studied those tricks wouldn't be my judgment point. Let's see if I could sleep well without using spray alright. 

If yes, I will definitely come back to face the needle fear.

I had a paper cut this morning, needles poked into my flesh in the evening, & my dog scratched me so badly while we were playing at night. 

Instead of counting stars tonight, I could switch it to scars instead T.T

:)

Good night. It has passed 12 am again!!!
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment