Saturday 15 January 2011

What A Day...

Yesterday was 15/ Enero/ 2011

My 1st official shopping trip at TimeSquare. I've been there 3 times, but none as this one time. We took rapid outta UKM at 8.30am. Waited for U40 at Perhentian Kajang and there my roomie (another Joanne= JT) , Kheng and me took off. Around 10.30am, we finally reached our destination. We walked for many hours, gosh... My feet were screaming for a stop along storming each n every stores. But the strong urge to search for a killer heels kept me going... 

 ~brunch~

The shops there are crazy cheap n wave of new people coming in and out...Suffocated seriously. A girl like me usually brand conscious could not believe the price tags i flipped over. But hor, quality is definitely define by its price, most of the time. I cannot accept buying clothes without trying it on. My eyes spot pretty things, especially good design n cutting. But my body is not a perfect one to boost about. So, matching it simply would not do justice to both parties. Speaks like a pro huh JC. Hey, im a designer wanna be k...I just dun dress like one....><

 sopa en la pan??? Oh, we choose pumpkin's

 JT
 Saukheng... u dreesed nice...

 Oops... We ate dirtily... LOL
So, bla bla bla.... Xjadi buy a nice heel that i finally found comfort in it. No size!! Bloody...Eventually, outta desperation, I bought a pair of the so called WaWa shoes. Bump to an extraordinary salesgirl... omg, I never see one as hard sell as her but not at all annoying.



The interesting story started right after. 

 About 7.30pm, we get outta TS and took U40 back to UKM. When we almost reach Kajang, it was almost 9pm. My song practice was at 10pm. So, I bid goodbye to babes and head down before reaching Perhentian Kajang. Once I got down, oh shit, where was the restaurant 88? The environment was a familiar one but not the one I was aiming to came down to. 

HollyCow.... Wrong Stop!!! Gao Meng a...What to do? It was so dark, and so many cars, the road was so wet. Stupid JC! Stupid ME! Called a fwen for directions and my babes in bus were worried. I thought to myself, it wouldn't be too far. So I went on walking. Along the way, I was seriously terrified. I finally see the flyover. Okay, how to cross the cross junction, fast cars, and someone die earlier in the road this year- not sure which part of Kajang road tho. I gave up trying and took a taxi.

Upon entering, I asked to go to my destination which was just slightly after the flyover. HUHU...Paiseh no.1. Then, to his curiosity, I told him that I don't dare to cross over the road and that I came down from the bus at the wrong stop. Paiseh no.2... why so honest Joanne??? He was a nice Taxi driver la...Somehow I always got luck bumping to a friendly Taxi driver. After reaching the band room, safe n sound, I ask for the price. RM3 according to the meter. Manatau he dun have change for RM5...Aiyoo...apa ni? He was like, Takpe la... give me any small change you have... What? Finally, I hand him RM 1.80. I kept saying sorry. Paiseh no. 3. I suddenly looked like a lost blur uni student saved by a sympathetic Taxi driver. Huh?

Thankful n shameful at the same moment, I walked into the bandroom with red face, dirty jeans n sandals. For goodness sake... What a day. The night goes on with song practice... Another over the top night... Seriously, i need to be in control. Too bad, my band mates are equally sotplak... XD. 

Awh, in TimeSquare, I bumped to Kelly... Although we have been high school mate, pre-uni mate...I know her better through her blog. A passionate blogger... Nice meeting you again...looking good gal =)

Ha...there goes my yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment