Monday 3 January 2011

2011

Happy New Year… Welcome to the year of 2011 and let’s bit farewell to year 2010

It has been one heck of a year!
2010 equivalence to my 2nd year 2nd sem to 3rd year 1st sem duration in UKM. 
I perform at DECTAR stage every semester. You know, it’s not that “I perform at DECTAR stage every semester!!! XDXD”. It was sorta huge as I was really, still am super active. But it didn’t get into my head. Random people I bump into know me. The gal in PT, or the one with the red dress in NTLP. They would be like ‘You’re Joanne right?’ whenever my friend introduce me to their‘s. This was something I did not expect. But, secretly, I love the attention. So what did I done for the past year? 

Well, if you have followed my blog, you can skip those highlighted part. 
RECALL-RECALL-RECALL- I tried to keep it brief ite…
As a performer, I had my greatest singing joy belting out NTLP original song entitles ‘For You’ on the stage. Then I took on the role of performer, singing and dancing together with a team and great band for the function ARCHUSTIC. The song ‘The Music Inside’ and ‘Storm’ will always be in my memory. I felt like a superstar and guess what; I had an album with my song in it. Then in my third year, the first performance I did was for NT intro concert. Lovin the acapella version of ‘Stand By Me’. I dance for the 3rd time, also my very last time as PT contemporary dancer before approximately 3000 audiences. One of the proudest moments I cannot ever live without. 
Song recording at studio is another excitement to talk about. The last song I did was a freshly composed Happybirthday song entitled ‘3rd of December’ by a talented friend. 
Along the way, teachers and friends entrusted me and gave me so much support and guidance so that I could gain not just experience but also build my strength and confidence.
The only few things I regretted over was ATQ audition I gave up which was due to my lack of preparation, Samba dancing class due to my commitment to PT 31st, and lastly, not being Sooyung’s singer for his big debut of song composing competition at Singapore. I was given the honour to sing his song in S’pore studio and possibly be heard by industry there but I declined. 

Travelling was a matter to me. I do not possess a passport and university just restarted. Timing was bad and I was diagnosed with an unwelcomed guest in my body that totally mess up my life at that year end moment. But, I’m glad he found a Newtuner to sing for his song and he is now in the finale. I never doubt his talent; I am just waiting for his breakthrough. But still, bro, THESIS… must not neglect ya!!! Haha… We grad together k~

Academically, both sem saw me coming close to a dean list… or so I thought.. 3.58 and the latest was 3.59… aduhai… Damn, 4 flat coming y’ll… just wait n see. LOL. But I am maturing into a well polished biologist. Finally in my finall year, I am not ashamed of calling myself a UKM trained biologist!
Fwens are amazing as ever and family, same old-same old. 
 
Personal life… Sigh, nobody~nobody~ seeking but still no one seems to fit in…Am I bother with it? Yes, I do. Do I want somebody? Yes, but not till I meet the right one. Am I really trying to get one? No… that sums up the reason why I am still SNA rite? Timing is always a huge factor. You lose it, you lost it for good. I lost a few, but I don’t regret it as time goes by, my choice was proven a right one.

SO New Year Resolution???

Not to be sick on the next New Year eve? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment