Thursday 6 January 2011

Rojak post with Rojak mind =(

Do you know that in Spain, Xmas ends at 6th of January? That's the day when they exchange gifts. Well, I finally manage to take Spanish level two this semester. How desperately! I missed 3 semester due timetable clashing! It spoiled my dream of taking a cert which equivalence to 4levels of learning. I love her and she is definitely a more interesting lecturer than Ladis. Her name is cool too... Leysharck!!! 


Audit or not to audit? I have been asking this question so much I started to annoy myself. I made up my mind this noon after a fwen ask me a brilliant question. Are you confidant in scoring an A? I was like...ERrrrr No! Then? Audit la...I even finalized my form until just now, I revised this language with Google translator again. Just so i could catch up with her teaching. Somehow, I dun wish to audit again. If i want to score an A, an A is the grade i score. But thinking of how much works are yet to be done, the activities i would put myself into... I can't help to procrastinate whenever i got a chance to. 

DAMIT

I went to the ball room dancing classes. Both days as i wanna give Samba and Jive a try. I thought i love Samba. After the rough 1st class, i had fun in today Jive class. This set my head another choice making. If possible i wanted all. Com'on! But I can't. Samba is more like a revenge for me. I was supposed to take it last sem but clashed with PT practice. Now that i got it for sure, it's like a sweet vengeance. Jive is another breath of fresh air.


Always.... All time... it's either No Choice or Too Many Choices...Especially when you know so well that Jc is incapable of making up her mind. She is sucks with choices!

My mind is so saturated... FYP is left untouch for a very long time. Lab work is half way hanging again after failure in a sample. I wanted to get it done once n for all. If sequencing turns out bad, I might need to redo. If it's successful, then i will start my second phrase of work which includes alignment of DNA and then  phylogeny analyzing. I know nothing about all these. Im gonna DIE!!!!
EMO

Im a bipolar gal... 

U
Yes...Damn U. I dunno what are you thinking. I dunno how you feel about me. Probably as many typical mind out there, im flirty, funny, playful....watever la. I don't think you ever like me more than friend too which i will never give you this chance to say so to me. I dun need another one. I just wish if you ever know about this, do not avoid me, do not try to make me get the message, just be yourself. I can sense it. Don't needa worry bout me ite... N don't prevent me from liking you. That's my freedom and you cannot stop someone you don't like for being stupid right?

Heard a fwen's father pass away. It was already 3 months and i just knew about it. Im so sorry gal... I really didn't know. You could have tell us all. We care about you. I don't know how to show you my compassion to you, but if you ever need me, im just one call away alright? Take care dear... 3months cannot take away the pain of losing someone dearest to you. 

Present @ Presence ~ is a gift in anyway you define it. I could buy many things i like but it never satisfy me as much as when i buy my dearie a present that she may like. I love receiving present too... It's the surprise that counts.

Can u see the lil bee... My xmas present... They know i love bee...

Oh, I was nicknamed Siao Bee... XD

In the Spanish class the other day, a facmate complimented me that i wowed them when i was performing in my first Fac night. And she dun like the Queen too. Lol. At last someone not in my circle of bestie told me what i believe in. Thanks babe. You made my day, not just that Touron, a Spain delicacy gifted by Leyshack.

Gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment