Sunday 9 January 2011

Final Thought.... yet

So have I reach my decision

I'm a born fighter! I'm very competitive in nature. Auditing Spanish makes me believe that I am not confidence in scoring it distinctly. So basically I am giving up before even trying out. I was doing some revision lately and I found out that my passion in Spanish is still strong. Scoring in something I love is not gonna be hard. I know efforts will eventually poured in.

So my final say is.... I'm not gonna audit this subject. 
But I really wanna do so for one of my majors "Animal Breeding'... Com'on... this stuff AGAIN? 

Ballroom dancing...Aiyer.. this one...Headache betul!!!

Samba or Jive. At noon I was close to calling it Jive. Then at night, I almost tell the world I wanted Samba. Now I don't know which I want!

Joanne a Joanne

Firstly I should set my priority.

What come 1st? 

>>>Learning more different genres of dance since this is my last sem?

>>>Set more time for NTLP 14 practices, preparation and performance?

>>>Put more effort in academic- FYP, majors... Do you really wanna grad JC?

Know my concerns y'll... I could do all these without much consideration if my time is well-managed. If I am well managed. Am I? Na....I'm giving reasons which are preventable... I know

I'm after all a homo-sapien. 

I learned something about myself when I asked for opinions in FB on which dance class I should choose. 

"u always so confident...show ur power then...can feel it...the aura.....lol"
"actually I really don't think that u will lack of confident..everytime u are dancing, I can see the fire. I really feel so..."

These came surprisingly. Though they started to confuse me about the choice I almost wanted to take, I am glad to hear something I normally don't see in myself. So when you enjoy doing something, your passion shines. Thanks guys.
 So, after much deliberations, big chance, I will go with Samba. Jive will have to depend whether I can persuade myself to take both. =) 
***
Extra... Well, bought CNY clothing le... Im seeking a killer heels now. Bought a can of Pedigree's meat for my dear dear. 
OMG! He loves it!!! And I couldn't be more delighted! 
I love U B 

I always wanna sore high and away... I always refer my life as a lil pet bird locked inside the cage. I'm loved by my master, giving all needs and attentions as demands. But it's never enough. Now that my master allows me to fly, but occasionally watches me from a far, I realize no matter how far I could reach, I miss home.
I am still the protected princess in my parent eyes. I can't deny it. Guess I should really appreciate and count my blessing more often. I always trying to be a better daughter... I am one. If only my bro could understand, this dysfunctional family can finally live as a real happy family...maybe.

Nobody wanna live in lies...

No comments:

Post a Comment