Saturday 29 January 2011

I had an awful dream yesterday. 

No, not about Vampire, not about horror...eh, quite horrifying geh~

There were many people in a place and I guess we were going somewhere to play or whatever. When the game was over, all of us went to just one car, preparing to get in and rest. It was a multy purpose vehicle. How reasonable can it be? Well, I have a bunch of friends; of course I need a huge car to be there in dream. 

But it wasn’t mine. It was Urs. I was expecting U to go to the driver seat but U declined. U told me that Ur girlfriend will drive and send us home. What the…. I can totally feel how broken-hearted I was. I was very sorrowful. LOL… 

I thought we have the possibility. In reality, this thing could happen and that should explain why I still feel so unpleasant until now. So, it’s proven that I care about U. I might be still confused over my feeling on you, but knowing that you were taken before me figuring out my confusion, sucks. 

If U really feel the same, I wish U can take the ring off my finger before this Valentine’s Day. That’s the deadline. After that, I will no longer wait for U. If these are just pure innocent sweet misunderstanding after all, probably I mixed some fantasy into reality, then I would at least set my mind off misery for good. Then I shall just continue wearing that ring… 

You know I sing the song ‘Single Lady’ in a different way~ my own way…=P 

“If you single, lady put a ring on it” 

*SNAP*
Hmm, I guess these are just beautiful illusions... It's wise to give up, again... I guess. 

Awh, Im so hopeless =(

2 comments: