Friday 14 January 2011

Give n Take =)

The latest song and probably last for me in NTLP (NewTune Live Performance)

entitled

Give N Take

Composed by my senior aka a great gal friend of mine Christine Tee XD

Today evening was my first practice. I have been looking forward to it as I have some idea in the song too. Well, im pretty musically incline although I cannot play any instrument in a proper way. I can feel that my singing has improved.

They let me keep my last note in high pitch... Yay XD

I'm glad to have these few band mates I grew to love n got familiar with...We'll have more fabulous time together ite!

Im happie tonite...Even when im boiling mad with KKM water system, my lips still curls upwards.

It's still there...=)

Nothing makes me happier than singing~

*
A friend who reads my blog thot the U I always mention was the sundae ice-cream guy. No no... He was, but no longer. For now...
 *
I wanna continue liking U, just at those moments... and at this moment 

I know im one of a kind in your world and im glad i am, cuz for that you will always remember me.
U like my presence, maybe not as much as i like yours...

At this moment,

The silly me say, im satisfy.






No comments:

Post a Comment