Saturday 29 January 2011

Glee...beginning of season2

Watched Glee episodes 1, 2 and 3. 

The first was the introduction of Charice as Sunshine. Damn, her vocal capability was so great, my hairs stand each time I watch her sing, seriously. I don’t get that often. I was miraculously blown away and I was inspired. And Flynn can’t dance…Purely shameful XD. 

The second one was a tribute to Britney Spear. Hey, it reminds me how much I once love Mr. Spear. I never really a gaga fan of hers but she is the inspiration of showmanship, a reason why I wanted to try dancing. Brittany does not have a good vocal but it’s just enough to tackle Britney’s. Her body is even more slender than Britney herself. Oh, Santana has got quality in her voice too. Hopefully she will be explored soon. I don’t enjoy 'Stronger' by the handicapped boy in that football field. It was uncomfortable to watch and Lea doing ‘Baby one more time’ is a little too desperate and dreadful. Damn it... I love Lea, not Racheal

The third one…whoah, I was almost crying for the whole episode. I guess it’s wise for me to watch Glee alone. This time they talked about spirituality and God. I’m siding Kurt and Sue 100%. I’m a free thinker. If I have to be nasty and downright disrespectful, I would tell that I don’t believe in god. 

I used to blame him for giving me such life, a sorrowful childhood. I pray for him for a change, I pray for comfort, to ease my pain. But it never happens. Nothing I say, nothing I wish, nothing I beg ever granted. I hate Him…but sooner or later… I started to feel tired of hating. Eventually it become an ignorance and I self declared, a free thinker. I don’t wanna be let down all the time. I don’t like to discuss such topics. 

My form six friends are all aware of this. Even the strong Christian believer friends of mine would not debate such topic with me. They would not have a chance as I will walk away. Well, I’m not spreading words of wisdom and I practically need not to apologies or owe anyone explanations about my choice. Like Sue said, it’s wise to keep it to myself. 

Please don’t judge me when you never stand on my shoes. Actually I don’t see the wrong side to believe more in morality, humanity, pure sincerity, true love, and self confidence. I’m not quite a stubborn kid though. During festivals or prayers, I will not decline to hold burning sticks or utter some prayers for my family. I don’t mind going to temple or church if they need be to be there. I respect and adore them for having something to hold on to, to guide em, and to talk to when they need someone… Sorry that I said no for those blessing.

Oh ya, my expression of ‘OMG’ is not referring to Him, it’s just an expression I cannot keep my mouth from using it =) Somehow, people keep thinking that I am a Christian as I have the tendency to write or use spiritual words…. 

Hmm, I guess I could use a lil comfort eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment