Monday 17 January 2011

Okay...too much...too much....

Im auditing Spanish! Like my roomie say, I just wanna learn, Im not intend to score in the first place. Well, conscious got the better of my ego. I cannot take all my favorite and aim to do well in such limited period of time. I rather excel in few rather than left hanging in all stuffs. I know myself too well. Just after practice started, my heart wander away and I don't wanna give myself empty promises. 
Buat Malu je JC...

Samba is GREAT!!!

HIPS + FEET + ATTITUDE = SAMBA! =)

Have lotsa fun 2day, and I sweat greatly. Dancing is healthy guys.... Oh, I was so unbalance today, I think I scare my partner. As he was afraid that I'll fall, he grabed me by hand everytime I make a turn ... XD.  
Paiseh a~

Well, someone else caught my attention lately. It was against my own rules in picking up a crush. Haiz... But he is a special case. He is argh....com'on. 

Sick is over but allergy is ready to serve its master. 

Recently, The Script caught my attention. Their songs...the messages... melt my heart. Those who don't know em, try listen to Breakeven, The man who can't be move, Nothing. It's like a combination of Nickleback and James Blunt/James Morrison.

2morrow is NTLP 14 1st rehearsal. My song is not in but I'll be there to see how many talented singers we spot on this year. It's always fun whenever music lover kaki gathers... XD
2day is an emo day. Whenever I'm emo, I don't go around being sour faced. Instead,  
I'll be extra crazy. 

How crazy? You gotta know me better than... besties know best!

No comments:

Post a Comment