Wednesday 26 January 2011

NTLP 14 progress

I was struggling earlier in my song practices as I somehow lost the groove of the song. The more I sing, the more I lose the feel. Today was a day I totally thought I couldn't sing. After a disastrous K yesterday where i felt my voice deeply locked and the arrival of sickness prevented me to hit the appropriate notes, I sorta lacked the confidence to sing today. 

Somehow, the opposite happened! First recording for today proved it all. Singing was good and the band flow was great. I guess all member were on the same page today. With a few other musicians and a singer there helped gave a few tips as well to enhance the song. 

I'm glad to received positive comments from others. Especially on things I can fix on; My voice. The main worry is the Acapela part... which I hope after CNY, there will be more people recruited so more variations and layers of voices can be arranged. Thanks band mate for tolerating my so-not-able-to-speak-music-language de singer. I have good ears. I can listen to flaws but I do not know how to tell it in a proper way. So I might have difficulty explaining and the things that seems like a prob to me, might not be at all a prob to you guys. LOL... So, correct me yea if I make the wrong call/judgment... amateur ma...

*
*
*
What am I gotta do with U? U are messing up my mind... Or I guess I'm simply messing up my own mind

Hey hey
Set me free
Stupid Cupid
Stop picking on me....

No comments:

Post a Comment