Tuesday 1 March 2011

Happie

I finally experience the musicians lives... Those carrying many songs on their shoulders... They normally spend the entire day or night in the band room while vocalists seriously have a better schedule than them. Well, that doesn't apply to all. I have a total of 5 background positions which also means I have continues practices for a long extended periods. Sometimes, I will stay back to help out juniors as requested. I'm glad and most willing to do so though...

But it's draining my energy and my throat started to ache again... this mucus problem is sucking out the best of me... It doesn't just make me nasal, it hurts my throat as i keep coughing it out. It's ugly to look at and to be heard of. Damn, paiseh guys. I have no choice. It could chock me real good.

Singing is never easy.... to always in pitch, in tune, in feel, in groove, in balance with musicians, in harmony, simply in perfection is Not Easy! Haiz, there are some parts in my own song which im still not satisfy with. Hopefully, there is still time.....

I keep having bad night sleep... I keep waking up at the wrong time which is before the alarm rings, and when it finally does, I am half way doozing off again. Damn! This sucks! I mean... I really need to recharge myself... and just this morning, I got a call saying my grandpa is hospitalize after a fall. Lung infection... 

Damn, smokers... enjoy your consequences la.... Haiz.Nobody will listen to affection advise nowadays. But sarcastic ones, they make u furious coz we are stating the truth and facts that you already knew but never once bothered. Now you are listening!!! Get out form the hospital in perfect shape asap okay?

Awh, thesis.... What am i gonna do with you...can I dump u aside 1st? I promise I will write one heck of a thesis... One you could published and be proud of.... LOL. For now, just let me be outta control... don't bound me with you... I'm going bananas~

Im superbly tired physically, but spiritually, Im high and burning with passion... Ben told me that I've chosen this path, I cannot regret it. (I thk I was the one who told you this...lol) Hey, you know what, I am not.

In fact, I'm happie... never been happier =)

No comments:

Post a Comment