Friday 11 March 2011

NTLP 14 part 1

Best Team effort, Best sound men, Best flow, Best professionalism....

10th March 2011

Marks a beautiful memory in my head forever!

*****
Recalling moments of a few days back

I sucks in the last 2 practices. I'm always the scary cat... I was anxious when any of my band mate not present. I lost the fun and I cannot  find way to project the...well, hiaoness. My background singers choreographed their presentation n ZOMG... they were amazing. My band mates worked their ass off to fix their parts. Especially Christine, she crammed her head to come up with variations. I became emo and threw tantrums... I almost wanted to cry once during the practice when everything went wrong. The concert was merely few days away, and I suddenly sucks at what i do best. I would like to thanks Vincent and Witter though. Their arrival and guidance for my song was a punch of sweetness on that bitter day.


1st rehearsal at DECTAR. I still sucks! I wasn't expecting the best day and I predicted all the worst things that could happen. Hey,you know what, NONE of that happen. We had a professional team to thank for. The men we paid worth every cents. Because of that, we managed 2 times rehearsal and two times sound check. God bless them....


Kanasai those ballroom dancers... What sorta attitude you guys are having? 1st of all, you cannot go up the stage without once attendance for the rehearsal. Haven't you guys do big stage performance before... U need to know that we do not have the most professional light men and you guys aren't the best ball room dancers we can get alright?! Rehearsal n sound check never promise exact time. Did you guys ever follow closely of what was going on along the practices and rehearsal that none of you ever present? (Snap, I saw u guys, Snap, you were gone~)Was it our fault neglecting u guys, or you guys simply not alert, not sincere and keeping the 'I-dun-give-a-damn-attitude'. I'm ashamed of u all, cuz i was the one who suggested UKM artisukma thinking it was a win-win situation for both team. I knew you guys were commenting shit over this matter. When you bad mouth people, make sure there was no 3rd parties who is not on ur side or people with wise thinking with neutral position!
***

 All in all, the boys were doing heavy duties while the gals were making sure all details were covered. Discipline gurus were there guiding us~ Fish, Jieru, Yeswan.... the flow was tightly followed. Teams were wisely constructed and instructed, excos worked extra hours to get things prepared....


I hereby wanna special thanks technical group who works closely with producers, and also program's crews who never fail to hear us out... Informal MCs did a fabulous job with leading June Ng guiding them. At the end of the day, you guys delivered the best efforts. Backdrop was nice and AJKs were giving us commitment with best attitude to begin with~

To be continue~


2 comments: