Monday 7 March 2011

3days to NTLP

Suddenly I got a new post in NTLP 14

The song choreographer... aka showmanship guider...

Haha

I'm sensitive towards music... so I feel and indulge in it pretty fast especially up beat songs.
Im teaching em ways to release unnecessarily self conscious nia... 

I used to be very shy~ infact I'm still really shy de...=) I'm not born hiao (4 my song)

Im just simply empowered whenever I grab the mic and I appreciate the moment when I'm being heard of. 

I ditched my shell and I'm proudly walked away from it for good. 

I'm glad juniors are listening... I don't wish to be someone who care too much to the extend of being annoying... I want you to be good. =)

3 more days and I will be rocking Dectar stage again for the 3rd time for NTLP. 

Will you be there to see me shine? Are you ready to see my improvement after a whole long year? 

I'm ready to rock you good XD 
***

I cried when I heard the latest arrangement of Memory... thinking of the days I spent in Newtune with all music lover makes my tear pores weakens. Haiz... 

15 beautiful songs awaiting you...What are you waiting for?? 

Grab ur self a tickets and enjoy our

Runway Of Fantasy


No comments:

Post a Comment