Saturday 12 March 2011

NTLP 14 part 2

Nervous... Am I?... YES! 


God damn it, I was one of the few last ones to do make up n hairdo. I have totally zero confidence with the lady and I almost stop her when she wanna style my hair. Then she calmed me down and told me to just let her do. 

Big relieve~ simple and just nice. Make up, whoah, Thank goodness Qiqi was there to help me out. It was great! Most of the time, for all functions I've gone through, make up was always the foremost thing to do. Final sound check and rehearsal was conducted and it ended almost at 4pm. 

 this year theme-fairy tales... beautifully presented

Since I started everything quite late, I only have limited time to get my dress right and to warm up my voice. No mood and not even have time to snatch pictures.

superb love my GnT gals

Concert started almost at 9pm after all those annoying opening speeches from the unnecessarily VIPs. I sang background for a total of 5 songs before my solo presentation, which was on the 13th. I wouldn't say that I was in top form, slightly week but I did try my best for all the songs I involved in. 

 Opening song with my 2 fav gals in NT
Whatever I learned in PT definitely applicable during the show. Always keep warm and keep one self ready emotionally and physically before the song. So, I was basically playing around, disturbing all fellow vocalists and danced along when our sexy dancers were blowing the audiences away. 

 one of the dance.... NT dancers ROCKs

No. 13 song was next, and I was ready. But I did shivered when I walked to the middle of the stage. Just when the spot light shone upon me, cheers went wild and alot of different gangs called out my name. Another bunch of NT musicians and Singers Miaos me.... Walou eh, I almost laughed on stage la guys... LOL



Christine finally strummed the guitar after the voices faded slightly and I came alive. 

ROAR!!!

my band mates...

I seriously cannot imagine what i did from another point of view. I went wild and I went all out, no sign of retreating... Half way singing, my King went up and handed me flower. I didn't hear him untill people begin to cheer wildly again. I turned to him, and I blew a kiss.... It was a reflects action... I could be either stoned or I hiao him on stage...OMG!

After the high end note, spotlight was off and I ran towards the back stage gasping for air... I almost couldn't breathe...Everyone at the back stage was so high... 

end show le

I received many compliments, many good words... many touching supports. It was undeniably the highest peak of my life thus far... All of a sudden, I was the hot topic... hiao Queen...Aduh XD


I could hear myself well that night which also means there were many points of the song that I could present better... Still, with that current form, that was the best I could do. After hearing the recording, there were vibrations at the beginning of the songs. I'm not sure if I were cold or nervous. I'm only satisfy on the slow bridge, where vocally it was clean and nice.

finally meet u in person...=)

awh...presents... thanks dearest =)

I can proudly shout out that I did not disappoint my parents, my fwens ans seniors, most importantly, I did not disappoint my GnT band mates and NewTuners =)


Thanks for all the lovely shots from all photography lovers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment