Monday 21 March 2011

Hot Air Balloon Festival =)

Thesis...Balloons.... Arghhh...

So, to make myself less guilty, I did my writing the night before. No point sleeping since we need to depart on 7.30am. Whoah, things I sacrifice for a good night sleep~



So, to justify the haircut, I tried to carry a more feminine look. Sigh, do you know how tiring it was to keep my BANG in check. 

Yes, to be fair, it makes me look young. It enhances my big eyes...
now with even bigger eye bags... XD




Once we were there, ticket was sold out. Just when I set my heart to go up on air... Suan. The games there were new to me, well some, but not quite up to the standard and pretty lame too. Not really worth the price. So, we end up not trying anything out. Oh, two of my girls did try Archery. I played once at Genting. Pumpkin made me laugh when she couldn't let go the arrow... sweet =) 

It has been a long time since I ride a bicycle. Very long time. But my balancing was good, even better than my own both feet on the ground. XD. The whole trip was a totally stress reliever.. 


 Awh....sumone proposed there... romantic giler... coincidently, the guy was my senior fwen XD 

~small world huh~

Bloody pony... he brushed me aside... no mammal decline my pet alright! 

Hey, check out my skill. I love photography...sorta hav sum skill in capturing stuff but without a proper camera, can't do much le.

 Weirdo balloon.... can u spot the difference?



 I guess i'm a born biologist. I love surrounded by nature... really!

Somehow this picture tells a story. Pumpkin said it's like our life...our path way. We walk along together towards uncertainty... By the end of the road, will we see each other again??

I suddenly sob, but I replied her immediately and not at all hesitated

Yes, we will. I promise we will.

Damn, I am emo again!!! 

In fact, I've been like this since NTLP 14 bid goodbye. 
2day was an extreme case...I did what I do best... Spamming! Muahhahaha.

Do know you that I'm still having dreams about concert relating stuff. Random people, random environment.. But the people faces remain the same... this is torturing...

Thesis stuff~ for you, I ady sacrifice my 3 nights as I work best when everyone is asleep. For you, in 24 hours I had 3 cups of coffee cuz i was dying to get job done. I was saying how rushing was it, was scaring myself that I probably won't be able to graduate. I actually wanna push myself to do work. I work damn efficient with pressure. But during that period, don't even dare to look at my face, and trigger stuff that annoy me~ 

Well, Im still wasting alot of time though~ C, im blogging ='(
Time is ticking... it waits 4 nobody and I hate to bid goodbye. It's hard to break the ice and melt the walls i built, but it's harder to wave good bye. I can't... I always choose to avoid... I hate it when Ah Yan takes over me... She is a cry baby...

SIGH

Oh, this boy awed me =) Very charming! New crush....oops

I never had a chance to go UM concert. Hopefully there is a chance for us to exchange musical experience next time =)

3 comments:

  1. It's 6.30am , not 7.30am la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushing*~
    btw great pictures of the balloons. And it's always convenient to read your blog cuz it's all in English =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fang:yor.... fang, dun keep fixing my wrong info... 5-7am best sleep time. same je....

    Malcolm: They betta look good, I sacrifice thesis 4 it...XD. Na, paiseh, my language level drop le. Currently being chinesefied, Bmfied.

    ReplyDelete