Monday 21 March 2011

NTLP is officially over.... What's next...???

Thesis! Na.... It's always here.... I just neglected it~

CANVAS!!! A fusion of Indonesian + Malaysian band... We were so near yet so far... The big gig was suddenly postponed. So uncertain... But the song TOE was GREAT! The best demo I ever sang!

Someone recruited me to sing at Station 1~ hey, you serious? I'm most willing to. But, you might need to guide me... esp in mandarin songs.

Random offers coming in... at least this will keep me off boredom during internship and kill off my Unisick and NTsick... 

My strengths are being acknowledged...I couldn't be happier. But, deep inside, something is lacking. I don't know what is it~

Can someone tell me and possible cure me???

I'm sick but I don't know how to mend my broken heart and find my lost soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment