Tuesday 22 March 2011

TOE

Listened to the recording at last!!!

I recorded the song last Saturday at 2.30am in the morning at the studio after fixing all the instrument's lines. I was getting tired and my voice sounded sleepy. After a lil warm up and alot of water intake, I was sent into the room. Hmm, I don't really like being watched over from another room, with all eyes staring at me.

I shy de....remember? LOL

Na, no one will ever believe me!

I don't like the earphone volume, but that fella didn't really turn it down even after I requested so. My voice sounded loud, too loud and extremely clear.

Who would ever thought that someone who love singing like me used have difficulty loving the microphone. We sorta have incompatibility. I tend to hold back my voice as if I would be too loud.

Stupid girl....

Ha, back to the story~ So, I sang the best I could. Only 2 full take and a half, that was it. When everyone said it was great, I was like no~ Geli wei, can I redo it... that was when the last half came from. 

I was slightly off balance and was super-criticizing with myself. Well, I can't request much as every minute counts in the payment. Since I couldn't load the video in FB with such lame speed, I decided to wait for the mail. 

Hey, I did well. At least I'm satisfy with it but I found out a note at the bridge which I sang flatly. Watde!!!!

Yor... 

StrEzzz....very... I missed the Spanish listening test today. OMG. She lied. She said it would be on Thur. I was late n prepared nothing. So, I left before reaching the class after receiving the message. 

Auditing it was the best choice I made this whole semester academically! Or else, I would be crying my eyes balls out (Na~) Or most probably I'll be hating myself to the MAX. 

I am not the top student, never once ... but I am still one of the best to beat in studies.

Enuf self pity-fying, sleepy le. 

In case you are still wondering why the topic TOE~ It was the name of the demo I did =)

1 comment:

  1. haha I skipped my quiz..ur lecturer still gv u test again le..

    ReplyDelete