Friday 25 March 2011

mi familia de NewTune la musica grupo en la universidad

Error in video uploading... Sigh, next week alright...

I was darn good~ Now I can really live up to the award from Andrew, Best Performance of the night =)

Gotta battle thesis this weekend =(

Yesterday night was QingGungYuen...It was a beautiful night! It has been quite long since I last laugh that hard. Damn crazie fellas... Thanks for giving me such a fabulous ending memories. 

 Dinner at Lou Yeh again....haha



Tune Night =)

 NT lovely couples
Ex Tune king n Queen... I always love seeing them quarreling~ sweet

 Game time~

Candidates performances....

 Pair one~ 4 sure win liao de~
 Pair 2~ coming close o~
 Pair 3....yor geli

...and the winner is.... Jennifers lurve Mingyuen XDXD

After party~


 Jamming season...popular among non-singers...=) Niceee
 Amoi with the bangs.... my lo jie~
Notty Christine~

Then, since almost all GNT members were there, I decided to treat them Alfariz on the same day.
 I cannot tell when I will have time to do it again, so paiseh, I didn't mean to treat people among all others. I PK le... each one of you deserve it though.... next time =)))

There is always flaw in almost every perfect day.
 
By the end of the journey, I found out that I SAT NGAM LUEN, again... I lost without even trying, again. Hmm, which also proved me right as I said last time, I don't see this ngam luen going anywhere. Thankfully I did not do anything stupid yesterday. I thought about it. You're a good guy. I only wish you happiness with the person you choose to be with. If I do not guess it wrong, it should be Her. I always feel you both are matching. Alright, enough of this exposure liao. Since, he has gone public with his desire, I don't mind coming clean that I do crush on him. LoL. 

Shhh...

Na, dun worry. I lost count how many time I lost a crush in a year. This one just happen to be the most current one, and a long one. It will hurt a bit. 

So, any availability spot else where that I can fit in??? XD


2 comments:

  1. huh??? SAT NGAM LUEN??? the guy u and i oso noe??? hehehehe... den i think i noe who u meaning...

    jru

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ lol

    maybe.... but shhh... we will just keep it here alright =)))

    ReplyDelete