Monday 28 February 2011

Full dress rehearsal

Hmmmm

Bloody nervous when my song was approaching... Stupid gloves stained my finger nails turning em look so purplish and I thought I was lack of breath or something. After many background singing (I have 5 songs b4 my own @@), I got myself prepared with the fur and the hat. I was ready to perform even though I could feel the numbness with my hand covered with gloves. 

Somehow I couldn't stand firmly with the heels today. Well, If you really know me, I can even walk unstably with flip-flop. I was already bothered before the song begin. Once the guitarist strummed the lines, the mood slowly built up. The whole attire made me feel like a Broadway star... which i really don't mind trying... The fur... OMG, I worked it. The song was okay until it reach the transition site where changes had been made. Band mates forgot that transition... I was nearly singing the wrong thing as well  XD Damn... We are definitely lack of practice.

I try to really focus to bring the song to the end...It went well, and hardly a bad criticism emerge. But sigh, my best is yet to be presented.... Hopefully, after a few more practices, this friday could be the day my song shines.

I'm glad my approach to some juniors' showmanship and vocal paid off... They show progress and were complimented on their improvements. It simply put a smile on my face... 

One more week nia... Gayou NewTuners...

Let's not be tired spiritually...We shall keep the spirit high... We can de!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment