Tuesday 1 February 2011

Happie Bunny Year 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!!!


Happie Bunny Year~ Erm, if you are not an animal lover, if you don't fancy furry creature, pls get the idea off you head to adopt a bunnie. Let em live ya... You could gain some good deeds for after-life by not doing harm to em.

Took a funny picture of my dear dear.... a look I always hate to love....


This fella.... Always on demand whenever he is outta the house... I lost, all the time...and he gets his way wherever he goes. Grrrr.... wait till I bite you Ah Bi

Was dating my fav gal and we had tons of fun visiting the same ol place in hometown. We can really talk about almost everything. From watever business in the loo to all gossips in the world. Adoi.... Ha, finally we agreed on something! Antony Lee is superbly cute!!!!


Seiyeh a, suddenly make me inspired to do bookmark again... reload all necessary ka-chang and I'm ready to tailor make em again... after my thesis stuff... I can't wait to start our blogspot together...The card4u.com and for-u-bookmark could really work... U thk of a name for these combination k...

Deary, wherever you are, whatever your decision, I will support you 100%.

*
Bloody tons of work and I'm not at all close in finishing em...

I'm Doom!!! > <



No comments:

Post a Comment