Tuesday 15 February 2011

5th rehearsal

My request was approved!!! My song was on this rehearsal....

I was like if I still don't get to sing this Tuesday, I'm not gonna siasui myself on Friday. 1st time is always not the best when it comes to rehearsal. This friday is special as many Nt old men/seniors i missed dearly are coming back to watch us. I'm anticipating. I wanna be in my top form, so to say as I do not wish to disappoint them, with me holding a senior position in the club. 

My song was the 5th and I was shivering. My nose, being my biggest enemy was slightly blocked and I was moody after an average performance i did for the song Love box as background vocalist. But I'm progressing though~

Christine taught me the new intro and the melody was beautiful.... I just beh tahan the lyric... XD
But during the performance, the new lyric and the melody slipped off my mind.... spoiled abit... Although my hands were shacking, but thankfully my voice was not effected. Probably this is what you call experience ba... Song flow can still be better and I'm concern about bass solo part... but Ming Yuen is doing his best... Background singers, more practice nia... Thanks guys, I know it's difficult... I truly appreciate it~
I just cannot not love my song =) Many songs from NTLP 14 caught my attentions. 

Many singers improved in their singing today, have new variation in singing style... and I like it. 
I wanna see all of you shine on stage!

I just hope my performance and the groove I presented can give newbies some ideas about showmanship and singing tips. I'm not great, but I'm not bad.... 

I'm just really good XD

 Alright, I'm still so high but 2morrow exam le... Gtg do reading...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment